Tuition and Fees
Tuition, registration fees, program fees, and additional fees are subject to change every fall semester.
For tuition and fees by term, view:
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Doctoral Program in Accounting.
Applications to the Doctoral Program in Accounting are accepted for fall admission only.
Applicants to the Doctoral Program in Accounting must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Four-year bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- 620 GMAT (GMAT must have been taken within the last five years)
- 100 (CBT 250, PBT 600) TOEFL (international students only)
Recommended Prerequisite Courses
Applicants should possess a strong quantitative aptitude as evidenced by successful coursework in calculus.
Applicants must submit the following materials to the Department of Accounting:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions. Please submit official transcripts ONLY to the Department. If you are admitted to the Accounting Doctoral Program, the Accounting Department will forward your transcripts to the Graduate College.
- Official GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL scores (international applicants only: view additional information)
- Financial Guarantee (international applicants only: view additional information)
Please send materials to the following address:
Ph.D. Program Coordinator
Department of Accounting
Eller College of Management
McClelland Hall 301
The University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
For additional information, please contact us.